This year (2021), The Symphony of Oak Park & River Forest turns 90 and we are looking for a new logo to commemorate the milestone. Are you the one to design it?
Here are a few elements of history and requirements of what the logo must look like:
- We were founded in October of 1931 by Oak Parker Gladys Welge.
- It must use an ampersand (&) rather than the word ‘and’ in our name (i.e. The Symphony of Oak Park & River Forest).
- It needs to work in both B & W and also in color.
- Applicants must live within 10 miles of Oak Park/River Forest.
- Final logo must be submitted no later than June 1st, 2021
- The winner will receive $500.
To enter, please email TheSymphonyOPRF@gmail.com with the following information:
- Your Final Logo
- Your First and Last Name
- Address, Telephone Number, and Email
FOR QUESTIONS: Please write to TheSymphonyOPRF@gmail.com or call 708-218-2648